No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

010709_1856
新的一个月,
又把房间的摆设改了,
感觉好像一个月换一次,
每一次都是自己亲力一个人做
(对,我是在投诉你侯先生!!)
每一次弄了,你都会说这些工作对于一个公主来说太重了,
我只不过是个为自己挂名的公主而已,
当公主是每个女生的梦想,
只不过,
这个世界又有多少个真正的公主呢..

今天的考试,
还好吧,
至少问题都不是让我口呆呆的...
只不过,
我的答案不一定是正确的而已...
尽力就好,
每次都这样自我安慰~~

有时候
如果知道自己做了某些事会不开心,
哪何必还要做呢?
与其让自己有个伤心的借口,
倒不如让自己保持在平常心...

明天会是很累的一天,
还是早点把东西做完
然后早点休息吧~



dedicated to my darling~~
I Want To Give It All
Here I am again
Ive come to see you smile
I know you understand
I have to say again
Its only for a while

And still you're always here
Just waiting for my call
I wish I knew a way
To give more than I do
I want to give it all

It does'nt happen every day
But it happened to me once before
Those early years I threw away
Now I only have to hear your voice
To make me feel so sure
That your love is why
I want to give it all

Don't the minutes fly
And hours just seem so few
With days apart so long
Its hard to spend my time
When I'm so far from you

And still you're always here
Just waiting for my call
I wish I knew a way
To give more than I do
I want to give it all

It does'nt happen every day
But it happened to me once before
Those early years I threw away
Now I only have to hear your voice
To make me feel so sure
That your love is why
I want to give it all

对,新生代的我就是喜欢他们
AIR SUPPLY
他们的声音是很令人感动的
这是其中我喜欢的一首歌
前阵子他们在Hilton Hotel有场小型音乐会
很可惜的
是事后才知道
希望有机会看他们的现场演唱

Written @ 6:56 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009