No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Friday, April 17, 2009

160409_2144
Finish my presentation today..

I only got 50 out of 70..
Sob..
The video elements should be working..
But duno why..
Its jz not working with the lab’s comp..
Its totally ntg wrong..
Then the underline thingy..
Is my problem..
I never thought of underline = hyperlink..
So..
Sob..
But after I ask a few..
Mostly also got around 50 – 55..
So..
Nvm la..
If ntg wrong with my calculation or I misunderstand my marks..
A shouldn’t be a problem..
Just hope when I exam slip out..
It state A..
Last nite..
Not feeling well..
Like dying..
I was headache for the whole day due to no reason..
So after preparing for the presentation I try to sleep..
I woke up around 12 in the mid nite..
I vomited..
Ntg much other than water..
Its torturing me..
Then I try to sleep again..
Luckily this morning feel much better..
Came back and rest again after the class..
Whole day dun really have appetite..
But do take my lunch because my stomach was making sound..
Then dinner, max cook for me..
Thankx ya..
Tongue seems tasteless..
And period jz started..
Mood going to swing..
Suppose tonight going out with darling..
But due to darling gt smtg important have to do..
So have to cancel our outing..
Sob sob~~
Darling..
We already together for 12 days oh~
And today u told me I’ll be the last person you love..
So happy~~
Hehe..
I hope I really can be the one..
Today covered 1 chapter of statistic..
Tml going to continue..
Monday going to sit for final..

Oh ya..
Btw..
Today I saw a typical “seafood” walking out from PA block..
I was like OMG..
Usually business school students wont be seafood..
But I see 1..
Or she is not frm SBS maybe..
Totally OMG..

That’s all for today..
Update again soon~~

Written @ 2:41 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009