No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Friday, April 10, 2009

090409_2300
Finally..
I finish that case study 1 for that stupid SUDOKU..
God damn it..
It took me almost 2 hours to do the 30minutes question..
My dumbness + question complicated-ness = die kao kao..
With tons of sms with my class programming pro..
I manage to done it..
Tons of sms??
Not that much la..
Around 6 to 7 only la..
Haha..
Today written test..
Was not that difficult..
At least..
My mouth is not open when I look at the question..
Btw..
I miss out 1 part..
I forgot the caption for the table..
Can I write it here??
1 mark for me??
………………
Forgot what is the caption tim..
Lol..
So..i think I wont fail gua..
^^
Then darling make me angry this morning before my test..
Just minor thing actually..
I just purposely act angry..
Den want he “tam” me back..
Hehe..
Den hor..
Darling really sent a lot of msg oh..
And 1 of them is the one that make me smile..
^^
Smile when sitting for the test..
Darling say dun angry la..
We gonna 私奔到月球
And if im still angry..
There’s ntg at the moon to make me happy~
Aiyerrr..
You ar..

As usual..
For every Thursday..
There is 3 hours break before the next class..
I spent that 3 hours doing what ar..
Hmm..
Usually will just watch me “co dai di”..
But today..
I so guai..
I finish the tutorial for statistic..
Haha..
Even those he haven teach..
But actually those basic thing learn before during form4 and 5..
But still..
There are some problems I cant solve..
Thankx boon boon..
Haha..
Because of his help,
I only left 1 question that both of us also cant solve..

Going home tml..
This weekend cant really enjoy..
Coz gotta rush the assignment…
Have to re-sketch the all the webpage..
Have to add jave script for the site for data validation..
Hmm..
Then coming back on Monday..
Darling..
Monday wanna go where??
I wanna watch he’s just not that into you..
Can ma??

Written @ 3:53 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009