No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Thursday, April 2, 2009

010409_2254
Someone was doubting..
Doubting that did I chose wrongly..
He said he confirmed that he did not chose wrongly..
Why do you need to doubt while I dun even doubt for a single second?
Ya..
You are right,
Whenever I need you,
You can’t be here..
But is not that you don’t want to be here..
Is you really can’t make it..
I understand..
I’m not trying to complain anything thru my post at this blog..
That’s just my feelings at the moment..
If you really read thru every single post..
You will realize that’s lots of conflicts..
The purpose I blog is to keep my feelings, my taught at certain moment..
That’s why all the title were date_time..
Its not a tool for me to request smtg from anyone..
Both of us are really bad luck lately..
That day the traffic light offense..
You hurt again..
The door broke.
The cheque..
My room..
My assignment..
Every little thing..
Doesn’t seem go smoothly…
I remembered you told me..
No matter is happy, sad..
Or whatever situation ..
We will go through together..
I do everything with your support..
Out of any1 expectation..
Including myself..
My statistic I could get 43 over 50..
Although is not really high marks..
But im satisfy with it..

Lots of ppl getting blow 40..
Even those who are so pro so far..
Im a student almost fail in maths subject for previous sem..
And how ..
This happened..
Maybe its really just lucky..
I made some stupid..idiot mistakes..
I should have get full..
The first time I can well prepared 2 days earlier before the test..
You knw why?
Its because of you..
The watermelon juice..
Your msg..
Every single thing from you..


This is not an ordinary mix rice ta pau from shop..
Max cooked for me..
The egg actually is heart shape..
With my favourite sardine and baked beans..
Can say 3 of the dishes are also my all time favourite..
Eggs are my fav too..
Thankx a lot ya..
The amount is just perfect..
Nor too full or not full..
If I tell chin yean abt this..
She will definitely get mad..
That day saw that pinkie box photo in his phone..
Hmm..
That’s my present..
Haha..
What will it be??
Let’s guess..
Going to knw on Friday..
And please don’t rain on Friday..
If not..
According to Mr. wong jiacheng..
Everything goin to be ruin..

Hope my birthday will not be what I thought while im taking my shower just now..
一个充满泪水的生日
The tears I mean is not tears of happiness..
But sadness..

Written @ 11:32 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009