No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Friday, March 6, 2009

040309_0334
Its already 3 smtg in the morning..
Why am I not yet slp??
I broke up with dear le..
I think this will be the last post im using dear to address him..
The most disappointed thing is when u finally saw me,
I cant believe that your first question is “you like him izzit?”
Then you were like keep say “I knw im not leng zai not rich”
You have with me quite a long time,
Do I really care abt those thing??
You should have knw what I want and what I need..
What happened?
Hmm..
I lie to him..
Like what I said to him just now..
Telling lies had become part of my life..
Just now the scene remind me of last time broke up with buu buu..
Its because of dear..
And now,
I broke with dear..
because of who??
Not anyone but myself..
I went for movie just now with rex,
And I did not tell him..
Maybe we are not suitable to be couples..
Or I am not really ready for a new relationship since last broke up..
Does this break up really set me free?
Or…
I duno..
Just wondering..
Am I really know what love is..


Perhaps,
I shouldn’t get involved in any relationship..
Day1 of being single and not available..
Let’s see how many days I can be without having a relationship..

回到单身的生活
其实没有什么不同
过去的经验
让我成长
不会睡不着
不会吃不下
不再容易受人影响我要的生活
继续微笑着过着我的每一天

我喜欢热闹
但也喜欢孤单
我最爱思考
生活中那些问号
这是我
就是我
那个最简单的我
喜欢自由
有一天时必要将世界环游
这是我
就是我
有一点倔强
难以捉摸
总是那么天马行空
我的笑容
是最温暖的问候
给你的留言
为了你,
学习放弃高跟鞋,
发现平底鞋让人更有安全感;
把咬水草的习惯改掉,
可是,
比peace的手势,
我不会改~!!!
哼!!!

Written @ 10:09 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009