No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Monday, December 1, 2008

Almost 10.30 le..
Cant focus on account at all..
F.I.R. songs n faye smile just filled my mind..
Omg..
Went to genting yesterday..
The concert was so so so high..
Long time didn’t so enjoy le..
So happy..
All of us just let every worry goes..
Just enjoy and rock with F.I.R.
Encore one time only..
They really keep their promise..
They wrote a malay song..
The rhythm so cute..
Although is short..
But still..very nice..
Faye was so so so so pretty and cute..
Can’t get her out of my mind now..
Duno wat can I write..
Just..
F.I.R. ROCKS!!!
F.I.R. ROCK ROCKS!!
F.I.R. ROCK ROCKS ROCKS!!!

Fly away..
不管流下多少眼泪
坚持下去的动力还在
Nothing I will be afraid~

Written @ 11:27 AM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009