No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thursday was dear birthday which is 6 of nov..
Be the first one to give him a call on 0000..
Went to pavilion with him..
Treat him pasta mania..
Not really nice..
I ate a 7inch chicken and mushroom pizza..
Coz I dun eat pasta..lol..
Den we went to Mr. Baoz..
Here’s the photo..

The worst bao I ever ate..
This is sucks..
Winter melon smtg smtg..
The nice one is chocolate..


Den we just randomly have some walk..
Treat him for movie oso..
“condom of solace”…X.X..
Quantum of solace actually..lol..
Dear always laugh at me coz cant really pronounce correctly..
Blek~~
The movie..quite disappointed..
It ends when I thought that’s still lots to go..
Dear was seriously sick tat day..
How sad..
When you are sick till 7 colors during your birthday..

Next Friday..
Due date for programming assignment..
Almost complete le..
Its damn damn long..
For the previous sem..
Whole sem..
We never done a problem tat more than 3 kb..
N guess what..
The program for this assignment was 6kb..
Omg…
My friend one’s was 8kb..
Omg..
Sigh..
Cant predict how many kb the assignment 2 will b..

N for the PIS assignment..
Information system of an organization..
How are we goin to do?
It seems so difficult..
Thankx to my leng zai daddy..
Haha..
He’s going to help me get information from his manufacturer..
Yeah..
So can say is done..

Next Thursday is my English individual presentation day..
Duno how will it be..
Just..
Will try my best..

Did I ever mention I “like” a guy in my class?
Hehe..
Cute?not really..
Just “good looking”
He’s in my class since last sem..
But mayb bcz im still with buu buu..
So..dint think much..
I remember wat I said to chin yean when I first saw him..
I wonder did she remembered..
Anyway..
Tat day ..
Thankx to my ji mui..
Ask a guy go n ask his phone no for me..
Lol..
Cant believe we doin this..
Haha..
Den we started to sms..
But not often…
Just as a starting for both of us to know each other more..

Last night have some chat with doink..
She seems so stress..
Not seems..she admit..
She is very stress..
Sad for her..
Her parents went to HK for a week..
Den last night..
His bro forget to bring key out..
End up cant go in the hse..
Then she also dream tat her baby ~roger was dead..
Lol..touch wood touch wood..
Her fav..
So..
She went home today..
Luckily I do not keep any pet..
If I do…
I think I would do the same like her..
But sometimes..
When really very boring..
I do hope I got a little turtle here..

Written @ 8:54 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009