No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Wednesday, September 24, 2008




i think i will never get the chance to wear this shirt again...


yesterday..
I spend my whole day laughing..smilling..
Doing all the stupid crap..
In front of mami I jz act like nothing..
Jz like im ok..
But when the day end…
Silence is around…
My tears come…
It tells me hw much I miss you….
Looking at my phone…
with little baby hanging …
I remember hw we get this little baby..
It was so sweet..
Right aft I wake up…
I turn on my laptop…
Looking at our photos..
Lots of photo I lying on ur shoulder…
I said you are the one I can rely on…
And you promise to let me lay forever..
But now…
Ur shoulder does not belong to me anymore…

I knw wat dear told me was right…
Thr’s no turning back…
I have to learn to live without you…
From the beginning im doing this…
I should have knw that this will happened anytime..
And this is wat I deserved…
Is not anyone…but myself…
What can I do to walk out from this?

Written @ 6:04 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009