No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Saturday, September 20, 2008

went to mid valley yesterday..
watched meet the zohan and money no enough 2..
zohan is really really very funny..
overall can say is not bad..
for money no enough..
I feel that the movie more on love than money…
Like how much the mother love their son…
And how much the wife love his husband…
The movie do about money…
But is not the major thg..
Anyway…
Overall still not bad…

Finish 6 sets of programming past year in 2 days..
Not easy huh..
I think if I done it all on my own..mayb need 2 weeks..
But due to I have someone special…
Consider my one to one tutor…
Haha..
So I manage to finish it in just 2 days…

Today…
I cover 8 chapters of IT…
At first though just cover 4 chapter and spend some time for account..
But I just read the theory part for about half an hour..
Then I almost fall asleep…
So instead of sleeping…
I study IT again..still got about 5 more chapters to go..
Tomorrow gotta cover some chapter of calculus…

This Saturday suppose to be a happy day..
Coz F.I.R. concert…
But unfortunately..
Postpone to no date…
So sad..maybe around November..
Damn..

Pain in shoulder whole day…
Maybe coz by the position I sit…
The height…
Every time I sat too long at this place then the pain come…

Oh ya…
That day I bought a white hot pants from nichii…
My first clothes from this shop…
I don’t have the feeling of going in every time I passed by…
But after some chatting with my sis, I walked in..
Haha…
She told me not bad…
And not so expensive actually…

Written @ 1:09 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009