No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Friday, August 1, 2008


today lunch..
4.90..
4.30 f0r the mix rice..
and 60cents for the watermelon..


finally..
I done my calculus..
So tired..
Crack my brain for a few days jz for the few question..
Or may b I am jz too stupid to do these..

Today
Someone get me 2 donought..
It was frm Jco..
Yeah..
My fav..
He said it was fund raising so they were selling at canteen..
Tat’s not the point..
Is he get for me..
So sweet..
Both oso chocolate..
With chocolate fillings oso..
Hehe..

Then aft I ate these chocolate chocolate donought..
I sat for my English grammar test I..
Unfortunately..
100 question in 30 minutes..
I oni get 70 correct..
The highest was 83..
So sad..
Some is really careless mistake..
Some is..i really duno is tat ans..
My grammar sucks anyway..

Tml goin home..
Yeah..
Mami said the handbag have been taken back..
Life without handbag is really suffer..
Like..have to wear skirts with pockets..
So can carry my wallet n phone..
Handbag is really very very useful..

Neck veri pain these few days..
Duno why..
Or may b cz sit with the same pose too long d..
Old le..
Ntg to do with it..

Tonite will rest early..
Tml hope can spend some time on “maple”..
Hehe..
Quite some time did’t play le..

Written @ 5:51 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009