No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Sunday, August 31, 2008

home really is not a good place for study..
been home for 3 days..
only cover 3 chapters of calculus..
cant study much..
too much attraction..
like tv..food..
cant really concentrate..


today..
daddy went out to buy 4D..
den I say wanna eat cake..
so mami get me this fruit cake..
they dun like too chocolaty flavour cake..
hehe..
anyway,still is nice..
hmm..
goin bak kl tml..
so sien..
gotta spend more time on study…
do well in my test..
den during sem break..
can relax..
buu buu haven take his present..
will gv him earlier..
so that he can wear that cap more often..
hehe..
muacks muacks..
just hope he will like it..
tml is national day..
my hometown having an eve celebration..
heard that will have fire works..
although I like fireworks..
but duno why..
this time duno why dun feel like goin although some of my ex classmates goin yum cha at nearby..
maybe I just wana be at home more longer..

just thinking of get myself a new psp..
I want the pink one..
But no money..
N I heard that pink colour is one of the limited edition..
So gonna be slightly more expensive than other colours..
Mayb nx year ba..
This year will go n get the handbag first..
Hehe..
Yeah..
Mayb aft first sem den I will go n get it..

Written @ 9:32 AM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009