No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Friday, August 22, 2008

went to ipoh last week..
dun really remember wat had happened thr..
all I remember is the food..
tong sui street..
with all these..
honeydew..




watermelon…


kiwi..


kiwi and honeydew is the best..
mayb watermelon cant match with the taste..
abit weird taste…


bbq chicken wing..
oni 2 bucks each..
n is not small..
I ate 9 in 2 days..
Hehe..
So nice..
Really..
Veri nice..



Wantan mee…
Hmm..
Actually..
I dun think is special..
Jz not bad..



Taufu fa..
Is really so soft and so smooth..
car queuing jz to have a bowl of it..
is cheap..
one bowl will never be enough..
hehe..
I jz ate one bowl..
So regret..
Should have eat one more..
Or mayb even 2 more…
Hehe..

Most famous I think should be the tau geh chicken..
Is really nice..
With nice hor fun..
Is abit different with those I eat usually..
More smooth n more…oily..
Hehe..
Bt nicer..


Hmm..wat else..
Oh ya..
Yong tau fu..
Yong this and tat..
Have u ever eat yong EGG…
Is egg..
Wow..
So special…
B4 I have a bite ,
I tot it was some xtra large fish balls..
Hehe..
Is half egg stick with half fish meat..
Den fried it..
It still remain the egg shape..
Hehe..
Veri nice..
I like it..


Spend 3 days 2 nite thr..
Aft bak to kl..
Feel like a new place..
Seems I have separate frm this town for quite a long time..
Kl weather is so so so so so hot..
Hate it..

Jz gt my exam time table..
Meaning..
The xzam is jz around the corner..
So as F.I.R. concert..
Hehe..
My first paper start on 8 of sept..
N the concert is on 6 of sept..
Haha..
Really a good way to release stress..
Yeah..
Jz hope everythg goin to be fine fine fine..

Written @ 8:32 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009