No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Friday, August 22, 2008

forgot to post abt this issue in the previous post..
college rules seems to have a bit changes in students dressing attire..
for the past 3 months..
I have been wearing these 3 skirts to class…
N nw..
The guard told me this skirt is too short..
I was like..
SHIT..
wtf..
den wat im goin to wear to college?
It seems like goin into college compound through the main entrance is ok..
But the short cut between college and hostel is not allow..
Gotta get some longer skirt..
Mayb more formal type..
Guess wat my fren said..
She say is not because my skirt is short..
Is im too tall..
The leng is so long and causes the skirt to look abit short..
Lol..
I was so sooo soooo soo angry yesterday..
Foul language was with me almost half of the day..
Sucks..
Today not goin to pass thru tat guard..
Cz today class will be on the other side..
So..
Wondering wat will happened tml if I still wear that same skirt to college tml..
Izzit really because of my height?
Or the point of view of the guard?
Wat if when different guard?
Wat I hate is yesterday when Im walking bak to hostel..
The guard was like..
I dun wana listen to her..
So I jz tell her I can go in to college with this skirt through the main entrance..
So she was like thr’s a cctv..
She will be found guilty if she jz let me walk thru..
Say she oso felt pity for me and this and that..
Like she is force to do so..
Sigh..
Hate her so soo sooo soooo much…

Written @ 8:31 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009