No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Saturday, August 9, 2008

do you ever feel so emotional?
Because of the weather
My mood jz go moody when I heard the lighting..
For no reason..
I jz keep quiet..
I used to be one of the noisiest student during English class..
Bt today..
Even the lecturer notice im different..
Its raining outside..
Im feeling so cold, so cold..
I want some hug..

I duno izzit because of moody den make myself careless..
My right hand become energyless..
On my way bak to hostel..
My umbrella drop suddenly..
Den my hand goes numb..
Even now..
It like no feeling..
Senseless..

My stomach jz inform me that its hungry..
Den I oni notice that I had not eat any rice for 2 days..
Why?
No reason..
Jz dun feel like eating sometimes..

On this cold day…
I remember I always wanted to eat smtg warm during rainy days..
I would tell my mom that if someone get me “pig stomach soup” den I would marry him..
My mom will jz laugh..
And my sis will say aft me..
Cz I always say that..
If I at home..
Buu buu sure will gt me smtg warm..
Food always appear in front of me jz I want it..
Bt nw…here..
All I have is milo with biscuits..

No matter hw tough I am..
Im still a gal..
I still hope to be protected..
I still hope thr’s a shoulder for me when I cry..
I still hope thr’s a back that can carry me forever..
I still hope thr’s a hand that can hold me tight..
I still hope thr’s a arm that can hug me close to him..

Written @ 11:03 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009