No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Saturday, August 9, 2008

goin to sit for calculus test tml..
I duno am I well prepared..
All I knw is I must get a better marks this time..
So can pull up my grade since I done so bad in the first test..
Jz hope tml any solution will come to my mind for each question..

Goin to apply for extension for staying in this room..
What to do when mami n daddy dun wana let me move out?
Bt I think here is oso not bad..
At least I got more time spend on study..
The only bad thing is no broadband..
Short distance to college..
This make an advantage for example when having one or two hours break..
Can bak room n have some rest..

Still gt abt 2 more weeks to final xzam..
Seems like not preparing at all..
Sigh..
Am I goin to pass?
Hope so..

Gambateh
Gambateh
Gambateh..

Written @ 11:02 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009