No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Saturday, August 9, 2008

abt one more hour den have to go college le..
so sien abt it..
sigh..

yesterday buu buu fetch me bak here..
we went for shopping..
bt gt nothing in the end..
he bought a cap
and I jz bought my facial cleanser thg..
I went to visit the hello kitty handbag again..
I duno I have look at it for hw many times..
But stil..
I didn’t buy it..
89.90..
I really like it a lot..
Bt because lately goin use a lot money
So..i think some other time ba..
Hw good if one day the bag suddenly appear infront of me..
I might smile whole day jz holding and hugging it..

Later wil have English test..
I jz briefly go thru..
Hope can ans all ba..
Wish myself all the best..


This is the first time I cook instant mi inside my room..
Mee sedap..hehe

Written @ 10:59 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009