No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Friday, July 11, 2008

outside is raining..
I felt cold..
Inside and outside..
Programming test had been pospond..
Yeah..
Good news and bad news..
Cz meaning will cover more topic..
Damn..
Wednesday..
Calculus and HE test is still on..
Jz done my revision on calculus..
Actually ntg much to study..
Jz whether during tat moment I can recall the correct way of solving all the question anot..
Depends..
Nw wana read HE..
Sienz..
Haix..

Yesterday..
Went to TT nite with my “partner”..
Hehe..
For the first time I wear this dress out..
Hehe..
Its nice..
I like it..
Nv regret of buying it last time..
Simple make up tat make my eye look bigger ^^
For the firsts time I feel the college hall is HOT..
I dun think they on the air cond..
Or mayb too crowded..

The dancing part was the best..
Ex finalist was not bad too..
Bt the happiest thg is.
BOBBY..
One of judge for the dancing part..
He was one of the judge of astro battle ground..
Yeah..
He’s cute.
Nv tot I can see him..
So happy..
Wat make me sad is cant take a photo with him..
Sob sob..

Aft tat..
We went to a stall beside road to eat fried me..
Den not really full..
So we went to mamak have roti tisu n roti milo..
Hehe..
Izzit funny?
When well dressed..
Guys will shirts n slacks..
Girls with gown..
Bt sitting n eating at mamak..
Everyone pass by will leave their eye at us at least 1 second..
Haha..
Bt I still enjoy doin tiz ..
^^
anywayz..
is a nice memory for me~~~

Written @ 7:05 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009