No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Saturday, July 5, 2008


today lunch..
rm3.00

first day of a new month..
a new beginning..
wakaka..
as usual..
today went to college..atted tutorial and lecture..
for the ever first HE presentation..
this 3 guys did it really badly..
im so worry that I will end up like them..
they stopped by the lecturer b4 they finish..
every single of them ..
im in group 5..
will presenting during week 10..
hope everythg will be fine..

finally..
I manage to solve the first 10 question of tutorial 4 for calculus..
For certain question..
I have tried and tried and tried for hourz..
Bt I still cant get the ans..
Jz nw aft a nice “diner”
With oni fries and chocolate sundae..
Mayb really refresh my mind..
I get all the ans for all the question..
So happy..
^^
gotta prepare for Friday IT test..
cover 5 chapter..
sigh..
gambateh…

Written @ 11:46 AM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009