No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Thursday, June 26, 2008


this is yesterday lunch..
diner..
the first time i eat mix rice twice a day..

jz bak from diner with dear..
mcd..hehe..
yea..he knw I wana eat fries..
so caring..

2 happy thg happened..

first, dear wana bak to ipoh work on nx sat n sun..
bt den he dun wana go le..
why?
Cz he get 2 tickets for the tt nite..
Im the one who ask him to get for me..
He really make it..
So happy when he show me the ticket jz nw..
6 of july..5pm to 10pm..
formal wear..
hmm..
not sure wat to wear yet..
will match with dear..
den wana take a lot a lot photo..

2nd, F.I.R concert..6 of September at indoor stadium, bukit jalil..
im goin to fans club so as dear..
jz withdraw money to purchase the ticket..
yeah..
cant wait..
bt it seems near xzam..
so gotta fully prepare earlier..

smtg surprise happened today..
today I gt accounting method I lecture at dkaba..
finish at 3..on the way bak to hostel I passby other dk..
sumone was shouting..
not shouting at me..
bt said smtg related to me..
im not goin to say wat he said..
oni 1 person knw..
n jz wrote this as memory so tat nx time when I read,
I think this happened to me b4..
Hehe

Tml gt HE test..
Gotta prepare..
Hope can ans all question..
Gambateh..

Written @ 6:53 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009