No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
fAr FaR aWay K!nGdOm oF pr!ncesZ jesZ


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

staying at hostel is not as worst as I think..
still ok here..
jz the food ..
aiyer..
I oso duno hw to say..
Is not to say not nice..
Bt..
Here’s a photo..
4 dishes..
rm2.80..
quite cheap rite?
Ya, tarc not oni tuition fees is cheap..
The food here are oso cheap..
I think nowadays u cant find any other place selling mix rice for less than 3.50
Bt u can find it at here..
The wind is blowing..
So windy..
I was doin my hmwk..
Bt then suddenly..my bao bei calculator cant on..
I think most probably is out of battery..
Sigh..
I think she finish it..
Is a she..my sis..
She borrowed my calculator for her previous sem exam..
Tml gotta go out to replace it..
Without it I cant do my calculus..

On 1st of june..
Sunday..
Of coz is lao gong fetch me bak here lo..
My room mate took bak the curtain to wash..
So room without curtain..
Quite scary huh..
As usual..
We went to times square..
Tot of watching super hero movies..
Bt..end up shopping..
Didn’t buy a lot of thg actually..
I jz get myself a pink shoe lace..
A hp strip for my bao bei viewty..
A blouse..
We met ah qiang..
Both of them were so funny..
Jz opposite bt still wana call n keep say cant see each other..
^^
he accompany his gf buying some formal clothes..
she goin to work at public bank..
if u ever went to times square there’s a number of shop call QQ or love link..
they are the same actually..
they sell cheap dress n formal wears..
since is cheap..so..
is easy to see ppl who wearing the same clothes
we went to uncle duck to have our diner..
steamboat..
yeah..
I order separately..
Which means a soup n all the dishes separately..
Not ordering set..
Cz set contain a lot of thg tat I dun eat..
Hehe..
Especially vege..
With different type of mushroom..
Hehe..
Yeah..i like mushroom..
End up the bill almost 60..
Order separately is more costly..
Bt lao gong didn’t complain at all..
He will be veri happy when see im happy..
Hehe..

Today a fren called me..
The first thg he ask is hw was my relationship with my lao gong..
I jz ans..everythg is alrite..
He was like..er..
Most ppl will think long distance relationship is really difficult to maintain..
I duno..
Aft the call..
I start thinking..
Will our relationship really change?
I remember all the promises we made..
All the dreams we plan..
I remembered the tears he flow when im leaving..
Wat I promised is a promise..

My time table are still ok..
Oni Thursday..last class finish at 6..
Bt I think is better for those who end at 7 or 8..
Pity them..
I have oni 1 practical..
Others all are lecture n tutorial..

Tiz Sunday..
Im goin to air port..
Why?
Goin to fetch some one..with some one..
Hehe..
Oni tat person knw..
Anyway..
Its goin to be a special day to me..
Again..
Hope everythg wil be fine..
Kor say wana buy me a lot a lot different chocolate for me..
Hehe..
I told him mostly those imported chocolate I wont eat..
I will keep..
Or aft eat will keep the wrapper..
Hehe..
Den he say he open on the spot n wan me eat..
So naughty..
Bully me de..
Haix..
Not good de kor..
Hehe..

Tml 8am start class bt then there wil be a 3 hour break b4 the nx class start..
Hehe..

Written @ 10:57 PM





My Loves
♥ ReX (my darling)
♥ Heels
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Shopping
Fr!endzZZ
♥ doink
♥ Max
♥ Terence
♥ Shereen
♥ Yang Sern
♥ Jason
♥ czLee
♥ SHY
Melodies


The Memories
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009